- Simple things at you you can use address muscle and joint restrictions at home.
- Rope, dog leash, belt, or towel can be used to stretch hamstrings, quadriceps, triceps, and anterior shoulder.
- Doorways can be used to stretch rhomboids, middle trapezius, lats, and pects.
- PVC pipe works great to work on shoulder joint and thoracic spine mobility.
- Lacrosse balls to dig into tight trigger point areas that are causing pain.
- Foam rollers can be used to address tightness in all areas of the body.
Call or click the schedule appointment button to schedule time to find out how to utilize these tools.