Many foods have amazing health benefits that you may not have realized. In fact, it’s possible you didn’t even know some of these items exist. Take a look at some of my ultimate favorites to incorporate into my consumption on a regular basis.
- Protects cartilage in the joints
- Helps build muscle
- Protects all soft tissues, including tendons and ligaments
- Has been shown to increase circulation and increase endurance
- Good source of protein and carbs.
- High in a number of nutrients, including Vitamin C, copper, and iron.
- Helps combat stress and fatigue.
- Note: Gelatinized maca has easier digestion compared to regular maca due to removal of starch.
- Contains essential fatty acids, linoleic acid (Omega-6) and alpha-linolenic acid (Omega-3).
- High in protein
- High amounts of vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfer, calcium, iron, and zinc.
CBD (not an actual food, but an important supplement nonetheless)
- Our bodies require it and can only get through supplementation
- Helps drastically reduce inflammation, which is at the root of all illness
- Relieves symptoms of chronic issues such as pain, sleep, and anxiety
- Scientifically proven to relieve seizures in diabetic and epileptic people
More questions about this? Comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information and education purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Accordingly, before taking actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate medical professionals. The use or reliance of any information contained in this article is solely at your own risk.